WordPress Newsletter Module
Successful online marketing strategies will be carried out in 2019, especially in e-commerce via newsletter dispatch. Email marketing campaigns via WordPress newsletter shipping can significantly contribute to maximizing sales goals. They are also a perfect means of long-term customer loyalty if properly built.
The WordPress newsletter module includes the advice and planning in building a newsletter campaign. We integrate the plugin of the suitable newsletter service provider and configure the included e-mail templates.
Prerequisites for the WordPress Newsletter module
- Existing WordPress installation (e.g. WordPress Start package)
- For use with an online shop, an existing WooCommerce installation is also required (e.g. WooCommerce Start package)
- Optional: Existing account with newsletter service (eg MailChimp). Advice and help with the selection of a provider takes place in the context of module implementation, if necessary
- Minimum technical requirements and current WordPress requirements should be met
Process and implementation
- Secure transmission of all necessary access data
- If desired: Joint selection of the required newsletter service provider
- Implementation of facilities and installations
- Set up the associated e-mail campaign and set up e-mails
- Instruction in new newsletter functionalities
After implementation of the module, a basic training in dealing with the technical factors (via video telephony with screen transmission). As a customer, you can also deal with the implemented newsletter functions in the long term.
If you have further questions about the product, procedure and scope of services, our WordPress support is always available.