WordPress Relocation Service
WordPress relocation without downtime – server change or domain change for a fixed price.
A WordPress website move is a big task that can take a lot of time. If you have developed your website in WordPress, it is certainly advisable to hire a professional to take care of this process for you. A WordPress pro will know how to move all your content and plugins from the old site to the new one. However, it can be very stressful when you have to move your website yourself.
You are planning a complete server change and want to move your website? You want to change the domain for your WordPress website? Then you’ve come to the right place! We specialize in the relocation of WordPress websites and offer them at a previously agreed fixed price.
Moving to a new domain?
You have registered a new domain and want to move there with your existing website? We initiate the important steps for the move, from the conversion of the domain within WordPress to the redirection of indexed URLs to the new domain. These are important steps to ensure that your website is listed correctly again on Google & Co.
A change of hosting is imminent?
Changing the server
The change of your hosting provider is imminent and your WordPress website should be moved to another server or to another hosting package with higher performance? We provide for the problem-free removal of your complete WordPress installation with all files and all data including database (migration). It doesn’t matter which provider / hoster you choose. We would also be happy to make a recommendation. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
What are the best strategies when moving a WordPress website?
If you are planning to move your WordPress website to a new host or domain, you will likely face some challenges. However, making the move successful is not impossible – it just takes some planning and patience. Here are some of the best strategies to consider when moving WordPress websites:
- Give yourself time to move. A WordPress website move is not something that can be done in a hurry and it is important that you have enough time for planning and implementation. Make sure you complete all the necessary steps to prepare for the move and have enough lead time for the move to go smoothly.
- Use professional help. If you don’t have the technical skills to do the move yourself, it pays to seek professional help. As a professional service provider, we can help you relocate your website quickly and efficiently and make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Back up your data. Before beginning the migration process, it is important to back up all files on your website. All database connection information should be present and up-to-date.
- Checking and testing the new website after the move. After the migration process is complete, the new website needs to be tested to ensure everything is working properly and all content is displayed correctly. This is particularly important for indexing on search engines. It is also necessary to check whether all links are intact and whether all external links are still valid.
- After the new website is published, all SEO profiles need to be updated (including Google Search Console). All redirection rules should be checked to ensure they are working properly and that any old URLs (if any) have been properly redirected.
WordPress website migration can be a difficult process – but with the right tools and preparation, great success can be achieved! With a little patience and planning, we can easily move your business website – without causing any loss of quality or downtime!
Our relocation service for your WordPress website
backup of data
In the first step we save the data of your complete WordPress installation including all pages, the content, the pictures, all plugins and the database, in shop systems also all articles of the shop etc.
Then we transfer the complete WordPress website to the new server. Afterwards, the website is accessible again as in the previous state and without downtimes.
After the migration, we perform a functional test of the entire system. A check of all plugins and the individual pages of your WordPress website for smooth operation is also performed.
Duration of the move
We will coordinate the date for the relocation of your WordPress website with you in advance. The mere move, i.e. the migration, only takes a few hours in principle.
Do downtimes occur?
Downtimes do not result from the move. In the event of a server change, the website will remain accessible on the old server for the transition period. This guarantees a smooth transition.
Discretion and data security during the WordPress move we assure you. The access data required for the move are in safe hands with us.
We will make the move of your entire website to a new domain or a new server / hoster (migration).